GEOxyz is an independent company specialized in hydrographic, geophysical & geotechnical and topographical surveys, site investigations, off shore renewable energy support and crew transfers. The company operates primarily in the North Sea basin and liaises with highly qualified people (about-180 employees) as well as state of the art assets (vessels, measurement and analytical instruments). The current business has about €60,0 million worth in sales.
In search of QHSE Coordinator
- Support the integration, implementation, maintenance and management of the company’s management systems ISO9001, ISO45001 and ISO14001 into an integrated management system.
- Create and review QHSE manuals and procedures, ensure they are up to regulatory standards and make sure they are implemented in the correct way.
- Follow up the necessary paperwork and documentation related to QHSE.
- Support implementation of the safety ladder.
- Organize and perform QHSE information platforms and sessions.
- Conduct internal audits or give support to other internal auditors.
- Give support before and during external audits at the office and on vessels.
- Conduct or give support during safety inspections: audits on site and on board of the vessel and make the necessary reports.
- Support, administer and maintain QHSE software applications.
- Follow-up of the full incident cycle.
- Prepare and update QHSE statistics.
- Provide support to departments and management on any QA related subject.
- Stay up to date of applicable legislation and standards.
What do we expect from you?
- Minimum bachelor degree or relevant experience in a QHSE function.
- Good written and spoken knowledge of English, knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Willingness to travel to the vessels (2 to 3 days per week).
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
What do we offer you?
- A stable working environment within a young dynamic team.
- A competitive salary.
- You will work with the newest high-tech equipment on various projects and locations.
- You will get the chance to actively grow within our company.