A new challenge? Become a Group SHE (Safety, Health, Environment) Advisor and help us realize our worldwide SHE ambition and five-year plan!
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY TASKS
As a member of the corporate SHE team, reporting to the SHE director, you cooperate with and support colleagues and stakeholders in the various divisions and countries worldwide:
- Regional role. You support a number of sites of the B.I.G. group, monitor and stimulate the progress of the improvement plans, promote knowledge sharing and inspire through best practices.
- Expert role. You follow up on the trends in your field. You develop, share and train SHE standards and tools for the entire B.I.G. group.
- You regularly visit B.I.G. sites, carry out audits and give advice for improvement.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- You have a Master’s degree in Sciences and a degree in SHE management (e.g. prevention advisor level 1 for Belgium or equivalent degree in foreign country).
- You have 5 years of experience in SHE within an industrial and international working environment.
- You have experience with SHE management systems such as ISO 14001, 45001, …
- You are a pragmatic team player, good at collaborating, motivating and inspiring your colleagues.
- You possess charisma and diplomacy, enabling you to convey a coherent vision and to engage people in a positive way.
- You are prepared to travel internationally (up to 25% short business trips)
You have an excellent knowledge of English. Knowledge of Dutch and/or French is considered a plus.
- We offer you, within our international group, not only a challenging job but real career and development opportunities.
- Exciting position in which you can exchange with colleagues worldwide, you get the chance to take initiative and shape your role.
- Competitive salary, extra-legal benefits and all the resources you need to perform well.
+32 476 96 20 56