IMPERIAL LOGISTICS is a worldwide well-established player active in Africa and Europe and belongs to the world’s top 30 logistics service providers with a focus on key sectors like healthcare, automotive, chemicals and industrial. For our automotive site in Brussels, we are looking for a Prevention Advisor Level 1 – HSE Manager with a few years of experience. Are you ready to enter an inspiring and internationally growing environment where innovation, learning and individual development is key? Let’s dive into this opportunity!
- You will actively participate in the prevention policy and safety culture at Imperial.
- You will regularly go out into the field to establish close cooperation with internal customers.
- You see your role as a prevention advisor as more than just an advisory function. You look for solutions together with the internal customer in a technical context.
- You contribute to the establishment and implementation of the overall prevention plan and the annual action plan for both the prevention department and the operational department for which you are responsible.
- You will work closely with Prevention Advisor of Audi or/and other companies established on the Audi Site.
- You have a master's degree (or equivalent through experience) and a "Prevention Advisor Level 1" certificate. Experience in an industrial environment is a strong asset.
- You have an affinity with production and propose practical solutions.
- You work proactively and independently and like to take initiatives.
- You have good communication skills and are a team player.
- You are fluent in French. Any other language is an asset especially Dutch and English.
- Contract of indefinite duration, fulltime, flexible working schedule.
In het hart van de assemblage van de Audi e-tron, kom je terecht in een internationaal bedrijf van 280 mensen dat de continue bevoorrading van de Audi assemblagelijn beheert, 1190 Brussel! Stuur uw CV naar het volgende adres: email@example.com, Referentie "HSE".