The Future Alliance zoekt een preventieadviseur niveau 2 voor een sterke groeier in de logistieke en luchtvaartsector.
With more than 173 stations around the world, Worldwide Flight Services (WFS) is one of the world’s leaders in ground handling services and the world’s largest cargo handling company. The WFS group covers 22 countries in North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle-East, Asia and Africa. The WFS group has over 22 800 employees and assists more than 270 airlines. The group has a 40-years’ experience in aviation-related handling service and can provides top quality solutions with a vast scope of services such as cargo handling, baggage handling and processing, ramp services, passenger services including premium VIP services. With its unique combination of experience, technical expertise and know-how, WFS can propose solutions to meet the challenges resulting from today’s fast-moving and complex airport operations, including audit, operational and strategic consultancy.
The Safety & Prevention Manager administers Health & Safety programs by supporting a safe, secured and environmentally friendly environment for employees, contractors, customers, and communities in which WFS operates.
- You are responsible for risk & accident analysis
- You gives trainings.
- You are present on the field and observes, advises & coaches people in order to reduce any health & safety risk.
You assist the HSSE Director and participates in the CPPT.
- Certification Prevention Advisor level 2 required;
- Safety & Prevention experience of at least 5 years in a logistics & transport environment, aviation or industrial company (blue collar);
- Bilingual : French & Dutch, English is an asset;
- Mobility (80% Brussels & 20% Liège);
- Good listening & communication skills;
- Empathetic & autonomous;
- Good mentality & interpersonal skills;
- Our client offers an attractive salary package, included a company car and extralegal advantages (luncheon vouchers, hospital insurance, expenses allowance, pension scheme, GSM, Laptop…).
- You have the possibility to work in a dynamic, fast growing & international environment.
Curious? Send your cv and motivation letter (with reference BR462) to Ingrid Roppe. For more information you can also contact Ingrid by mail email@example.com or by phone + 32 2 648 15 60.
We’ll treat your candidacy confidential.
This job offer is exclusively available via The Future Alliance.