As Manager Loss Control & Workers Accident, you will lead the team on the two lines of business and act as technical expert in a wide range of commercial, industrial and large engineering projects. You will oversee risk assessments, oversee the proper execution of it and steer the development of the department. You will also be the internal and external point of contact for prevention matters.
What do we have to offer you?
- a full-time challenging role in an international landscape based in Brussels
- a dynamic working environment at Allianz, world leader in insurances
- a pleasant working atmosphere within an experienced and enthusiastic team
- development opportunities and an attractive reward package supplemented with fringe benefits
- a full flex regime where homeworking remains the norm
We count on you for the following tasks:
- Oversee risk planning in the team and conduct complex risk analysis based upon desk reviews and on site surveys
- Evaluate business processes infrastructure, fire protection, fire exposures with external customers in order to asses risks
- Act as internal and external stakeholder regarding Risk selection and Risk improvements
- Analyze external inspection reports, define the correct risk and monitor the proper reporting of the team
- Look for business opportunities when performing risks analysis and/or customer visits. Connect with the internal sales team and support sales conversion.
- Connect with Underwriting team and Portfolio managers for alignment on the performance of the portfolios
- Play a key role in the development of the department by always looking for better efficiency, optimization of work processes and proposing improvements
- Responsible for the team, this mean follow-up on HR topics (review, development, training) and financial aspects (FTE, budget, reporting). Also steer the knowledge sharing within the team and larger organization.
What will you bring to the table?
You have at least a Bachelor degree in Finance, Insurance, Economics or relater field? Check! Proven expertise within the Insurance sector and Insurance know how? Check! Experience within Underwriting policy management, Portfolio management, Risk assessment and risk management? Check! You’re an inspiring leader who can engage with different stakeholders both on a technical point of view as translate to comprehensive language? Check! You’re always looking for ways to improve the effectiveness and the quality of the team work by ensuring up to date know how? Check! You have strong presentation and communication skills? Check! Double check!
Have we peaked your interest? Join us and #LetsCareForTomorrow