As a QHSSE Project Coordinator, you will play a vital role in our QHSSE department, which oversees Quality, Health, Safety, Security and Environment policies. In this role, you will work closely with our project teams and serve as the link between our office and the projects executed on our vessels.
Reporting to the QHSSE Manager, you will provide support in implementing, controlling and improving the QHSSE Management System.
- Conduct analyses, support the development of QHSSE plans Perform audits related to safety, quality and environmental aspects
- serve as the primary contact for the client regarding all QHSSE matters implement the GEOxyz QHSSE policies at project level
- Organize and report on toolboxes and awareness campaigns
- ensure compliance with ISO 9001, 18001, 45001 and Safety Culture Ladder Follow up on safety observations and incidents at project level
- Higher education degree, preferably in safety or maritime studies Prevention advisor (level I or II)
- or a Master's degree in environmental and prevention management work experience in QHSSE
- good knowledge of English is a must
Want to apply? Go to JOBS.GEOXYZ.BE